Monday, August 22, 2011
Scribble Corruption
Hi. You maybe a supporter of the New Age Gandhi, I am just a person on the other side of your screen. Yes. I have heard about recent developments on Anna hazare's Lokpal Bill and his undying fight against corruption. I am a neutral party in this game as I don't think I have the right to join the rally as I have given bribe at some point of my life. I don't regret it. I am happy that this awakening has happened at this point of time as people can release their frustration of India's whitewash in our "Ex-rulers land" on our messed-up government. Not all doodles are beautiful. Just as not all people are angelic. So here we are, ready to take up a stance. Not against the government, not against Anna Hazare, but, against corruption. A pen/pencil has a power that can bring out the most in-explainable thoughts that can't be spoken but can be put down well on paper. OUR INITIATIVE - SCRIBBLE CORRUPTION. Again you can draw, doodle , click , paste, write whatever you feel strongly. You can take a vow, you can joke, you can claim. Anything. So... where do you stand?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment